Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome to My Blog

Well Hello There!  

This is my first blog and my older children are probably shocked that I am blogging .. then again my 19 year old son had to help me set it up.  To be honest I have wanted to do this for years ever since I was in Grad school.  While going to Barry University for my Master's degree when it was my turn to give a presentation I would create these cool power points that would have the clinical terminology on one slide and it would be followed by a slide titled as "Uteism" this would be the clinical jargon translated into easy to understand terminology.  My classmates loved it ... not so sure about my professors.  I often use ~Uteism on my Facebook posts and some of my old classmates tell me they love it!  

That is exactly what my blog will be ... Uteism's on life.  Sometimes it will involve funny anecdotes and  other times it will be about serious stuff that happens.  I have often said my life would make either a great novel or a never ending soap opera ... not to say it is drama filled but when you have a big family there is always something going on. 

I look forward to sharing my insights with you and I will let you know now I am passionate about the things I love and the things I believe in.  I love myself to the best of my ability ... (~Uteism translation: I am a work in progress in this area), I love my family of origin and my current family ... (~Uteism translation:  Mess with my family and IT IS ON!), I love my friends some of which are four-legged and some are two -legged ... (~Uteism translation: I am a very loyal friend and I will be there to support my friends through it all).

I believe we were all created to be an integral part of this wonderful planet Earth that we live on.  We are all linked to each other and to the planet and we need to take better care ... starting with taking better care of ourselves.  Learning to take care of ourselves mind, body and soul is how we ground ourselves into being well.  As we realize our own wellness we begin to see that we are indeed all connected. 

I look forward to sharing this journey with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment